The Role: We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated marketer who will be responsible to drive growth through acquisition of new advisors and markets. In addition, the Segment Acquisition Marketing Manager will create high-yielding ROI engagements across multiple digital channels (e.g., web, email, search, social, display) that seek to optimize our integrated marketing campaigns and enhance our lead generation process.
This position is based in Chicago
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategies that will yield measurable leads and sales conversions.
- Working closely with marketing counterparts and our business development sales team to uncover and segment target audience, enhance/refine journeys and create tailored content to drive engagement through various digital and traditional properties.
- Create, write and maintain our high-impact content in support of our lead generation through conversion from conception through execution.
- Analyze trends over time and use these insights to make build more effective engagements as well as make recommendation for further innovation.
- Spearhead the buildout of KPI reporting and provide regular updates to leadership.
- Work with creative team to develop compelling digital content and assets to support lead generation efforts.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience, investment related preferred.
- Experience with managing marketing automation tools (Eloqua preferred) and understanding of saleforce.com integration.
- Have demonstrable experience managing digital advertising campaigns using Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Excel at optimizing search and display campaign targeting, ad copy, keyword, landing page content and CTAs to meet or outperform target CPA and revenue goals.
- Confident self-starter who is willing to take ownership of initiatives from strategy to execution with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong and articulate written/oral communication capabilities.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where deliverables may change as client needs and strategy evolves.
- Must possess or gain proficiency in marketing automation and other marketing tools like Eloqua, Adobe Suite, and Salesforce.
- Genuine interest in knowing and understanding our clients and the financial services industry.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with an emphasis in marketing or communications.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity