Senior Associate, B2B Marketing (Engagement and Retention) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and creative self-starter who is passionate about marketing, particularly with a digital product focus, with a desire to make an immediate impact on a rapidly-expanding area of the company’s business. They should be customer-obsessed, products-as-a-solution minded and have a keen eye for how to explain products effectively to a diverse user base with the end goal of driving adoption and usage. He/she must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change and new challenges.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for activating, educating, and retaining our independent restaurant partners. Ensure that content is relevant, timely, consistent, and effective across the entire restaurant lifecycle
- Build and execute programming that educates restaurants about opportunities to improve their listing, drive additional revenue, and improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Product Marketing to develop programmatic content that drives engagement with the Grubhub for Restaurants platform and features.
- Develop processes to understand customer success, package customer insights, and promote them to drive customer adoption.
- Act as the subject matter expert about Grubhub’s restaurant audience. Identify and implement new data needs and develop audience segments to support targeted programming.
- Partner with Analytics and Product teams to ensure that all campaigns and feature releases have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed, along with behaviors that contribute to restaurant success.
- Regularly communicate with Restaurant Network teams (Sales, Fulfillment and Success) and seek opportunities to collaborate on shared objectives, gain efficiency, and align messaging.
What You Bring to the Table
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in lifecycle/retention marketing, preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience using a marketing automation tool or customer engagement platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present project plans, influence others, and build relationships
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]