Senior Associate, Paid Search at DoorDash
We are looking for a talented and driven marketing professional to join our Paid Search team. This role will offer you the opportunity to have an immediate impact by managing the performance of Paid Search campaigns on Google, Bing and Apple Search. You will be at the forefront of leading analysis, solving complex problems, and making strategic recommendations to drive the business forward.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment. The individual who fills this role will be part of one of DoorDash’s largest customer acquisition channels, which means high visibility and high impact, with room for career growth on the team. Our ideal candidate is someone who has managed and executed large search campaigns on Google, Bing and Apple Search, from keyword analysis to copy testing and bid optimization. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other DoorDash teams and also partner closely with a dedicated Google team to test and implement new marketing technologies. You must have the ability to transform vast amounts of data into actionable insights, and possess excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be responsible for day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including reporting, forecasting, bidding optimization, budget management, etc
- Leverage huge data sets using Excel, SQL, Python, etc to identity and prioritize optimization opportunities
- Work with search engines and our Paid Search agency to further optimize DoorDash’s campaigns
- Manage & maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and partners to communicate campaign performance and progress to goals
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues across internal and external teams to arrive at solutions quickly
- You have 2+ years managing and executing tactical, large-scale advertising campaigns on paid search or other auction-based performance marketing channels, with CPA/ROI goals
- You have strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- You are a self-starter, with a flexible approach, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- You are an expert in Excel; have knowledge of SQL, Python or other data processing scripts a plus
- You are highly quantitative and analytical - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- You are strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- You are creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and solving challenging problems
- You are fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.