Senior Brand & Advertising Specialist - Social Media at Discover (Chicago, IL)
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Manages strategic and creative development for social mass communications. Leads the development of creative assets, manages production and legal reviews, and supports the overall brand communications team throughout the development of fully integrated plans.
- Manages agencies (internal and external) in the development of social creative executions for mass media; and supports social strategy.
- Secures legal approvals and maintains compliance records.
- Manages timelines, blueprints, rotations, and agency assignments and management (strategy through implementation) including trafficking.
- Develops communications plans for the upcoming year, including ideation around brand successes, learnings, and new opportunities.
- Partners with media teams on media planning, buying, and reporting.
- Proactively manages vendor opportunities, compliance, and regulatory requests, if applicable.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Social-specific creative development expertise
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.