Senior Brand Manager at Home Chef
Brand Strategy Leadership
- Assist in development of brand strategy for new product launches, including articulation of brand positioning, brand architecture and brand guardrails.
- Lead agency and internal timelines for brand design for execution across channels, including all digital touchpoints, packaging.
- Determine overarching go-to-market communications plan for all new products.
Manage Marketing Campaigns:
- Partner with internal marketing team on development and deployment of content and creative for new product launch.
- Set and manage timelines, deliverables and approvals for marketing content
- Maintain clear channels of communication with full cross-functional team on marketing timelines and deliverables.
Analyze Marketing Campaigns:
- Partner with marketing manager to develop best practices from existing marketing plans and apply to new product launches, including setting measurement and goals for each plan
- Partner with marketing channel owners (e.g. email, paid social) to assess performance of new product creative
- Identify trends and insights and apply those to future creative
- Develop creative test plans using third party and platform-specific testing tools
- Wrap up campaigns, including conducting a postmortem “lessons learned” session and sharing key insights with cross-functional group
Ideate Marketing Campaigns:
- Develop campaign briefs
- Partner with colleagues to develop creative campaigns
- Lead cross-functional content development process
- Research and track key competitors and the industry to inform marketing campaigns
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Strong Strategic Skills
- Strategic planning skills, with the ability to translate strategy into execution
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to communicate needs/objectives to full cross-functional team
- Strong project management skills
- Able to develop and manage project timelines and keep team aligned
- Responsible attitude, confidence, autonomy, proactivity, attention to details
- Easily move between multiple campaigns and other commitments
- Strong organizational skills, able to complete tasks in a timely manner while balancing time, multi-tasking and interruptions
- Strategic and Analytical
- Demonstration of previous experience with reporting and analytics of creative content
- Ability to understand the context of the content and provide strategic guidance to the creative development process Account Management
- Experience with brand marketing on consumer-facing brands
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Food industry experience a plus
- 5+ years experience in marketing/ brand management function, with preference toward experience in consumer packaged goods
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college, emphasis in marketing preferred