Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
The Credit Card Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine for the company, focusing on acquiring new customers, delivering award-winning customer experience, and driving continuous innovation. The Paid Digital Marketing team drives a significant portion of new card accounts, product registrations & revenue growth.
The Senior Channel Specialist will be responsible for development, coordination, implementation and optimization of marketing materials. This individual will coordinate all aspects of campaign execution to ensure successful launches and adherence to all controls to meet legal and compliance regulations. This individual will be passionate about teamwork and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Manages agency partnerships/consultants to further enhance and ensure cost effective marketing strategies.
- Creates project plans through the full lifecycle, which requires cross-functional involvement, approvals.
- Coordinates closely with Operations, Channel Managers, Law & Compliance teams on marketing standards, communications, and adherence to policy and standard controls. Manages all approvals through the copy approval process.
- Manages campaign milestones and ensures on-time delivery.
- Developing and maintaining Operation Excellence processes and controls to manage associated risks.
- Working across Card Acquisition Paid Digital team to ensure proper compliance process and frameworks are in place.
- Managing Card Acquisition Paid Search ad copy approvals and annual legal reviews of all existing and new Paid Search ad copy.
- Ensuring the Card Acquisition Paid Digital team is complying with audits and other related control management.
- Coordinating with Card Acquisition Paid Digital team, Discover finance and 3rd parties (agencies, vendors) to manage Paid Digital team’s budget and billing on a monthly bases.
- Managing Card Acquisition Paid Digital teams contract process; full end-to-end TPP process, including contracts, CDRs/NDAs, and scorecards.
- Manages the marketing content and ensures creative is consistent with brand standards and messages for items, including print ads, collateral, emails, mail, and web content, if applicable.
- Manages the marketing-drive calendar and coordinates marketing activities across multiple, concurrent efforts, if applicable.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Communications, and Content Strategy
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Communications, and Content Strategy
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Communications, and Content Strategy
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign execution
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.