Senior Client Marketing Specialist at West Monroe (Chicago, IL)
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is looking for a Senior Client Marketing Specialist to join our growing team! This role will partner with a variety of industry verticals to drive marketing activities for our clients. You will partner with both leaders as well as business developers to think creatively and strategically about marketing, cross-selling, and sales pursuit and proposal activities.
- Partner with Account Directors across offices to drive account-focused marketing activities
- Drive consistent account plans across a variety of professional service industry accounts, sharing best practices from other accounts and industries
- Collaborate with leaders and business developers to identify ways to enter new business units
- Develop and drive integrated strategic marketing activities that utilize the full spectrum of traditional and innovative marketing channels including digital, email, 1:1 outreach, events, gifting and more
- Provide routine account intelligence along with recommended actions and materials
- Partner with marketing and design team on account-related marketing materials
- Support pursuit and proposal process with a focus on storytelling, win messaging and win themes for larger RFPs
- Partner with a variety of industry marketers on collateral development, event management, and other marketing support to enable durability at the client/account level
- Monitor and analyze data related to accounts, intent, opportunities and win rate
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of client marketing experience
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing communications strategies and tactics and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter experts to business owners), with ability to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to the audience
- Strong persuasive skills and able to gain consensus through influence
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Professional services account marketing preferred
- Professional services marketing background preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Sesnse and other account intelligence tools a plus
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.