Senior CRM Manager
About the Position
At Fixer, we are just at the beginning of our journey. Our diverse team works tirelessly to develop an unbeatable customer service experience, and to revolutionize the way home repair and maintenance is done (both for our customers and our employees). We are now looking to deepen our customer relationships, understand their journeys, perfect our customer retention, repeat and referral as we expand our marketing team and market service footprint. Our team is small, but mighty - able to move from setting high level strategy to executing initiatives day in day out to hit our lofty goals.
Reporting the the VP of Marketing, the Senior CRM Manager is the owner of our customers’ needs and wants - what gets them to repeat with us, refer us to their friends and family, or engage with us more deeply as we offer more services. The perfect unicorn, this candidate will need to be able to blend great technical and analytical skills, with great creative communication and listening skills in order to succeed with us.
- Lead the development of Fixer’s customer retention, repeat purchase, upsell and referral strategy and handle day to day execution of initiatives and KPI measurement to that strategy.
- Monitor and report results and overall campaign analysis for customer retention, repeat and referral programs
- Possess broad CRM product knowledge enough to develop and implement CRM tools and execution efforts that will scale as the company grows (Marketo, MailChimp, Autopilot, SendGrid, as well as text/push notification experience required)
- Partner with Product, Tech and Customer Service on strategies and initiatives to increase retention, repeat, referral
- Act as subject matter expert in driving best practices for digital, email, mobile remarketing, and work with Creative Director in developing appropriate collateral in all appropriate channels
- Drive campaign optimization via A/B and other testing methodology across a number of remarketing channels (display retargeting, social, email, push / SMS, direct mail)
- Participate in project brainstorms for all products and testing new ideas on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to drive outstanding results
- Show successful track record in CRM building from scratch and growing, operating at scaleExpertise in CRM lifecycle mapping and strategy and segmentation
- Show a strong curiosity, ability to look around corners to discover actionable insights and drive revenue
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to successful outcomes - must have experience working with Product, Tech, Creative teams to drive measurable results
- Demonstrate proven success managing and scaling CRM programs, teams and revenue - with the understanding that this is a player/coach position (you will be executing your own strategy and growing with us)
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong, process-driven, project management skills
- Bachelor's degree - marketing major preferred but not required
- 8+ years of experience in direct or retention marketing for a consumer brand or service with heavy .com, digital presence
- 5+ years of experience developing email, push, and direct campaigns with an enterprise campaign management system from scratch (ex. Iterable, Braze, Marketo, MailChimp, Autopilot, SendGrid, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Data Analytics experience - exp SQL important to success in role
- Professional experience, or hobbyist knowledge of DIY home projects a plus
About the Company
Fixer was launched in 2017 by a highly experienced and successful tech start-up team, including GrubHub co-founder Mike Evans and several members of the early growth GrubHub, as well as several other local startups. We were unified in our frustration as homeowners and determined to combine our expertise in marketplaces, consumer branding, operations, and technology to bring significant change in the home repair industry. It’s our goal to Fix Things and Build People - to make home maintenance an honest, transparent experience for customers - while also addressing the greater issue involving dwindling training and career opportunities in the home building trades.
Fixer has grown by leaps and bounds in its first three years of operation. As of 2019, Fixer raised a total of $12M in venture funding, established its training center curriculum and graduated 11 students into full-time employment in its first year. To date, Fixer has completed more than 10,000 jobs for happy customers with over 6000 5 Star reviews (across Yelp, HomeAdvisor, Thumbtack, Facebook + Google) and ranked #1 Handyman service in the Chicago metro area by Yelp.
We will continue to grow our services with the aim to launch in multiple US markets by 2021.
Fixer is both a Public Benefit Corporation and a certified B-Corporation with the mission to provide paid training, certification and sustainable career paths for men and women in the home repair and building trades. The key to our business, and the most “old-fashioned” about us, is that our Fixers are W-2 employees with benefits. We’re on a mission to find and train women and men in the skilled trades and create sustainable long-term careers, not just jobs. This enables us to deliver consistency, quality, and safety in a way not achievable by traditional marketplaces. Our in-house training center gives us a huge advantage in a labor constrained industry.