Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager at DocuSign
Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As a Senior Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager you will help build and execute world-class customer advocacy marketing at DocuSign. You will be responsible for telling the transformational customer stories from our 500,000+ customers, which include some of the largest companies, government agencies, educational institutions, and not-for-profits in the world. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to identify customer stories that need to be told and deliver customer engagements and assets including customer case studies, story slides, webinars, customers at events, video briefs and references.
You are passionate about building relationships with customers and telling their stories to drive benefits for both the customer and DocuSign. You possess strong interpersonal skills and continually build rapport with internal stakeholders, ensuring that they have the customer stories they need to market and sell. You are a self-starter and innovator who works well in fast paced environments.
This position reports to the Customer Advocacy Marketing Director, San Francisco.
- Source, secure and manage production of DocuSign Agreement Cloud customer stories in all forms with the right mix of product, industry, and department.
- Build a customer story pipeline aligned to product and industry priorities, leveraging sources like internal and external reference forms, Salesforce reports, Sales and Customer Success.
- Be the source of customer stories and use cases for Sales and Marketing teams.
- Build and maintain pitch decks for communicating with customers to get them to agree to co-marketing.
- Manage every stage of the co-marketing lifecycle, making the engagement as easy for the customer and account teams as possible.
- Fulfill sales reference requests and track revenue impact.
- Develop customer story slides to give sales the stories they need across industries, departments, products and use cases.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to manage development, publication and promotion of new customer assets, ensuring the content is compelling and consistent.
- Assist in building and managing customer advocacy and reference programs and tools.
- BA/BS required
- 8+ years in marketing in the B2B SaaS space
- 3+ years experience in customer marketing or advocacy related roles
- Experience writing and producing high-quality customer stories and videos
- Passion for storytelling and working with customers
- Demonstrated ability to present to customers and leadership
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and data management
- Familiary with electronic signature Contract Lifecycle Management technologies
- Can-do, positive and excited attitude
- Outside the box, innovation and creative thinker
- Strong ability to effectively manage and prioritize several projects in parallel
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.