Senior Customer Communications & Engagement Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized communications professional. In this position, you will play a key role in promoting our organization by creating informative content, press releases about our organization’s products and services.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating engaging, accessible content that will improve our customer service and support experience.
What you get to do in this role:
- Effectively inform and promote the Now Support (HI) mission, value, and specific messaging to internal and customers
- Develop new ideas and inventive ways to communicate so people will pay attention and understand the Now Support (HI) program
- Be a thought leader behind the communication strategy for overlapping program releases and customer personas
- Draft and articulate informed communications and execute upon the communications plan.
- Closely collaborate with ServiceNow marketing and internal employee communications to ensure consistency and an on-brand experience
- Help develop strategic communications plans that support organizational change, partnering with business and HR leaders to tailor messaging to multiple employee audiences
- Create emotional content and stories in multiple formats and channels to help bring our purpose, priorities, and cultural values to life.
- Help develop presentations for company-wide business and organizational updates.
- Create personal and engaging social moments that illustrate leaders living our cultural values.
- Work with brand and comms colleagues to adopt and test listening or communications measurement tools; analyze insights and iterate plans accordingly.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10 years of field communications, including writing, editing and messaging value on large scale transformation programs, with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism.
- Demonstrated creative writing and editing skills and ability to communicate to a variety of sales personas and channels.
- Strong planning and project management skills as it relates to global communication events.
- Proven storytelling and story boarding skills along with basic graphic design and video editing skills. Experience with Camtasia a plus.
- Previous sales transformation experience and can empathize with needs and desired business outcomes of sales and sales operations.
- Proven experience developing detailed communication plans which tie to the overall adoption strategy and training plans.
- Previous Instructional design experience a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.