Senior Demand Generation Manager
Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012 with a vision to create a world where eye care is available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to develop digital technologies that increase access and choice while partnering with doctors and retailers to create awesome patient experiences. Visibly launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
About the Role:
Visibly is seeking a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager. This position will fuel and accelerate the growth of Visibly by generating qualitative leads for sales that in the end convert into net new revenue.
You will be responsible for executing a demand generation strategy to results. You will identify and segment audiences and develop integrated campaigns that engage, re-engage, inform and activate leads. Our ideal candidate will be an acquisition maven that can roll up his/her sleeves, partner with stakeholders, and scale out demand generation programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
- Generate new leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, landing pages, content marketing, and in collaboration for media, brand influencers and social.
- Develop inbound digital marketing campaigns with core content to generate demand and leads (eg white papers, new product releases, external media content, video, infographics, etc.) and package 360 multi-channel activation across digital marketing, events, trade-shows, webinars, thought leadership and content, video and email.
- Create, execute, measure, and refine all aspects of integrated marketing campaigns. Strong focus on advanced inbound digital marketing activities along with traditional outbound methods to generate leads, including email marketing nurture and drip campaigns, webinars, AdWords strategy, LinkedIn advertising and optimizing organic website performance to grow traffic and increase conversions.
- Working actively on sales development strategy and optimization to drive qualified appointments, productivity, and pipeline attribution to the sales team.
- Creating light content such as emails, landing page copy and blog optimizations.
- Data-driven experiments, reporting on campaign performance, and forecasting where to make adjustments to continue to drive results and improve our growth strategy.
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance. Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
- Evaluate our website and strategically build our referral traffic strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Drive best-in-class marketing through a quantified segmentation, targeting and test and learn approach.
- Solid understanding of SEO & SEM principles.
- Strong working knowledge of Hubspot.
- Proficient CRM user (proficient in Salesforce or Hubspot).
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation/marketing automation experience.
- Ambition. You never settle for mediocrity, knowing your name is tied to everything you do.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately.
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling and solving problems.
- A passion and deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel to drive business growth.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience creating enterprise account-based marketing in addition to small-medium business marketing programs.
- Expert in lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation and targeting.
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, customer success, and technology teams.
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting, and translating information into consumable, executive-level updates.
- Results oriented; highly analytical and metrics driven.
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience with e-commerce
Just like our patients, we treat our employees with the utmost care. In addition to competitive compensation, equity packages, and performance driven bonuses, working here is on par with the most exciting employers on the market.
- Monthly CTA and ride-sharing subsidy
- Daily $10 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free eye prescriptions from our system, on-staff doctor, or doctor of your choice
- Option to enroll in health insurance, medical and dental programs for full-time employees
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies