Senior Digital Marketing Manager at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join CCC's premier in-house digital marketing team. If you are looking for a new challenge with a fun work environment and an entrepreneurial culture, we ask that you please apply - we'd love to have you join our team.
- Plan and support strategy for all SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising efforts
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Partner closely with Market Leads on allocation of budget toward content marketing goals to drive brand awareness and prioritized activity conversion (Download, Buy-it-now)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with marketing creative/events/content/pr leads, legal and business teams to drive program execution and alignment
- Establish processes to ensure alignment and raise awareness for initiatives and outcomes
- Leverage technology (Salesforce/Pardot) to expand targeted engagement
- Contribute to a positive working environment and culture
- 5+ Years of Digital Marketing Experience (B2B preferred)
- Previous experience managing a team
- Proven Media and Digital Ad Buying Experience
- High level knowledge in the following: Google Ads/Campaign Manager/Google Analytics 360/Data Studio/LinkedIn Ads/Email Marketing
- BS/BA in marketing, business, technology, or related field
- Must be self-motivated team player, professional, detail orientated, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Capacity to scope, manage, and QA more than one project simultaneously
- Ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to analyze results and adjust programs to capitalize on findings
Nice to Have
- Experience managing agencies
- Experience with Pardot/Salesforce
- Ad Operations Experience