Senior Digital Strategist at closerlook, inc.
The Senior Digital Strategist will act as the multi-channel, digital strategic lead on multiple pharmaceutical brands in various therapeutic areas. The Strategist/Senior Strategist will provide a consistently high level of insight-driven strategic guidance for closerlook clients in the pharmaceutical industry to further strengthen closerlook’s relationships with current clients to grow existing business and the Strategy competency at closerlook.
The Senior Strategist is part of the larger closerlook Strategy team and reports to the Strategy Vice President.
- Develop, execute and monitor data-driven digital and multi-channel marketing strategies for clients with measurable results, including targeting, messaging, content channel and measurement strategies
- Create and/or oversee the creation of core strategy deliverables for multiple brands: brand plans, communication plans, content (paid, earned, owned, social) strategies, creative and project briefs, and measurement plans
- Partner with the Marketing Intelligence and Analytics teams to generate metrics, analyses and insights that answer core questions and demonstrate program success
- Be well-versed in the following digital strategy elements: database marketing, email marketing, CRM, website and performance analytics, content strategy, communications planning, paid media, social media and user experience
- Cultivate and maintain client-valued relationships as the digital strategic lead
- Adept at condensing the key insights,next steps and recommendations from multiple data inputs
- Have the ability to clearly and concisely communicate strategic recommendations verbally and in writing to both internal and external stakeholders, includes anticipating follow-up questions, objections and concerns
- Able to work collaboratively with members of the Account, Project, Creative and Technology teams
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree in business, marketing or communications preferred
- 5-8 years of cross-channel digital marketing experience
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience is preferred for the Strategist position; at least 2-3 years of pharma experience is required for the Senior Strategist position
- Strong communication (verbal and writing) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing, executing and measuring digital strategies
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the ability to ensure quality client service and build client relationships