SEO and SEM are more than another 3-letter marketing acronyms to us. It's the way people find their next barber, learn to crochet, test their trivia knowledge. As the role voice search and home devices transform the way people use search engines, this is the most exciting time to help top brands explore search marketing, especially technical SEO. Bounteous creates big-picture digital solutions for its clients, and it needs a Senior Director, Search Marketing to contribute to its projects.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Search team lead! This person will identify, prioritize and resolve search issues, working with internal and external development teams to provide solutions.
Role and Responsibilties
- Lead established SEO and SEM teams at Bounteous
- Craft SEO and SEM account plans that resolve client pain points and realize industry opportunities
- Guide technical SEO analysts and interpret findings to generate client value
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Train clients in digital marketing best practices
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Continuously further knowledge of SEO and SEM, with an emphasis on technical SEO
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-10 years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience independently managing technical SEO programs and teams
- Technical SEO fluency, including indexation, web vitals and internationalization
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
- Experience presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
- Experience in business analysis and project management
- Experience in web analytics
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.