Senior Field Marketing Manager – Med/SLED at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Senior Field Marketing Manager will work closely with regional sales leaders to align the marketing strategy to sales goals and recommend a plan that includes a mix of activities (digital marketing campaigns, industry tradeshows, executive roundtables, hands-on workshops, etc) where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the buyer’s journey. The ideal candidate will be highly adaptable, have a deep understanding of sales, make data driven decisions, and focus on industry imperatives for Med/SLED to further customize our marketing programs.
What you get to do in this role:
· Research, recommend, and build content that will resonate by industry, innovate on old school marketing tactics, and take calculated risks to deliver purposeful marketing into a set of named accounts
· Lead marketing enablement for the industries by being a source of knowledge for updates and announcements around field marketing, partners, analysts, executive programs, social media, our ServiceNow annual user conference, etc
· Work cross-functionally with sales, vertical and campaigns marketing, ABM, digital teams, and external agencies
· Meet with customers of ServiceNow to develop joint marketing strategies to drive adoption and advocacy of the Platform
· Co-create campaigns with our inside sales teams to identify and qualify new personas and secure meetings
· Continually monitor, analyze, and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI using campaign dashboards and tangible/intangible feedback from the field
· Own and manage a quarterly budget and maintain excellent operational hygiene
· Provide onsite event support where applicable in targeted activitiesQualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience and 12+ years’ marketing and/or sales experience in high tech
• 5+ years supporting an industry sales team in a field marketing or ABM role
• Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to high profile accounts that ensure success of an extended ecosystem, designed to scale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where deadlines for delivery are firm
• Prescriptive communicator who is accustomed to delivering information to a mature sales organization and customer base
• Keen understanding of financial services business models and buyer personas
• Data driven, experience in plunging into metrics and reporting success to varied audiences
• Creative problem-solving, resourceful execution, and high attention to detail
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently and delegate tasks to contractors or agencies when appropriate
• Budget conscious mentality and respect for company spending process and reporting
• Experience with Marketo, Tableau, MS Dynamics, and Adobe Suite a plus
• Travel up to 25%. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice
• Experience marketing to the Healthcare and/or State and Local Government and Education industries strongly preferredAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.