Senior Field Marketing Manager
SilkRoad is seeking a Senior Field Marketing Manager to create and execute strategic, integrated marketing programs focused on generating revenue pipeline from sales territory while delivering an exceptional SilkRoad experience. This critical role concentrates on working with territory field sales and bringing to bear the full resources of the marketing team, including cross-team projects and coordination, customer and industry events, and appropriate digital channels, and other media to ensure pipeline growth. As an integral part of the Marketing Team, the Senior Field Marketer helps drive SilkRoad's go-to-market and go-to-customer strategies and supports channel marketing, influencer marketing and brand leadership, ensuring that SilkRoad's marketing and sales strategies are executed at the territory level.
- Partners with sales, product marketing, corporate marketing, customer success, expert services and other team to define and execute consistent, mulit-threaded campaigns to reach our target prospects.
- Recommends, builds, and executes Account-Based Marketing campaigns designed to build pipeline, grow deal sizes and close business; deploys full range of marketing technologies to assist and support program success.
- Creates and develops pipeline acceleration activities to increase deal velocity.
- Builds programs that target c-level executives and buyers in prospect organizations, particularly in key large deals (one to one marketing).
- Supports customer events and roadshows, including trade shows, online web events, road show seminars, and others to be determined that target prospects and customers.
- Manages the SilkRoad partner marketing program ensuring that each activity has measurable results and work with the sales team to ensure follow-up.
- Drives cross-departmental coordination working with services and sales for both customer activities as well as partner activities
- Works with and coordinates creative and digital services of the marketing team, along with a vendor team of oursourced servicers to ensure program success.
- Develops a KPI system to track field marketing and sales success.
- Manages a field marketing and event budget and ensures compliance.
- Evaluates ROI and performance and makes recommendations to ensure continuous improvement;
- Able to create and work a quarterly marketing plan and execute tactical activities to drive desired outcomes.
- Able to clearly articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Able to write in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and creativity.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong cross-functional team player with a positive attitude.
- Proficient with sales and marketing automation technologies (CRMs, MASs, ABM technologies, sales enablement technologies).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of directly relevant, hands-on B2B marketing experience required.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer acquisition process, sales pipeline and marketing's impact on revenue required.
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and execution preferred.
- Consistent track record managing and executing marketing programs and events and exceeding demand targets.
- Demonstrated success in recommending, building, and executing integrated marketing campaigns required.
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of data analysis and segmentation to support marketing campaigns.
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across marketing teams, sales, services, and with field sales leaders and channel resources to create and implement regional marketing plan to generate leads and accelerate pipeline opportunities