We are currently seeking a Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This person will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing with whom they will partner to execute growth marketing strategies to accelerate the growth of both sides of our marketplace: consumers and event professionals. The ideal candidate is highly experienced in leading the development and implementation of SEO strategies and integrated CRM/marketing automation-based campaigns. This is a generalist role where the successful candidate will focus on organic traffic growth, lead generation, conversion rate optimization, and cross-channel marketing. Top priorities include increasing organic traffic, optimizing landing pages to increase conversions, partnering with our email marketing team to increase effectiveness, and owning analytics and cross-department dashboards. The Sr. Growth Marketing Manager should have success at B2C startups or marketplaces and can bring this experience to PartySlate.
- SEO Initiatives: Lead SEO strategy and implementation, including content SEO, offsite SEO, and technical SEO in partnership with our product team. This includes working with our Managing Editor to optimize editorial content to drive high-intent organic traffic.
- Measurement & Reporting: Use CRM and marketing automation data to monitor campaign performance and identify growth opportunities. Implement a test-and-learn approach to campaign optimization. Create, review, and socialize reporting and establish an ongoing feedback loop. Build campaign performance dashboards and reports to easily share with the Sr. Director of Marketing and other key stakeholders.
- Campaign Optimization: Partner with email, social, and product marketing teams to develop optimized landing pages to increase conversion. Identify strategic tests across all digital platforms; tests may include Facebook audience targeting and segmentation, A/B testing within email campaigns, Google AdWords tests, emerging media platform exploration, retargeting, and more.
- Paid Media Management: Manage the development and execution of paid media planning, placement, tagging, and optimization for search, display, and branded content advertising. Manage annual paid budget and track actual spend; strategize where and how budget is best spent and optimize campaign conversion.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing; marketplace experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and digital marketing key performance metrics
- Extensive experience with paid search, retargeting, and paid social
- Deep experience working in at least one marketing automation platform such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Acoustic/IBM Watson Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Eloqua
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics; certification a plus
- Ability to translate data sources and results into meaningful insights
- Experience managing and optimizing a paid marketing budget
- Comfortable using Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, and other related paid platforms
- Ability to confidently communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Data-driven marketer with a passion for driving results
- Experience with paid media strategy and execution
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
PartySlate benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Parental leave policy
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Equity-based compensation
- Work-from-home policy
PartySlate is a venture-backed marketplace that inspires people planning events and connects them with the leading event companies across the country and on day the world. The platform is designed specifically for leading event professionals and venues, a better way to showcase their work, build their brand, connect with their network and drive leads. To date, 12,000+ event companies have uploaded over 900,000 photos from corporate events to fundraisers and weddings to Bar Mitzvahs. Over 600 leading event companies pay an annual subscription for an elevated presence on the site and an enhanced profile page. PartySlate’s mission is to help people plan inspiring, memorable and meaningful events. We believe that inspired events inspire people, and our vision is to inspire people around the world to host events that make a meaningful impact:
- Raising critical funds and connecting people to important causes (fundraisers and galas)
- Helping companies achieve their goals and amplify their vision (corporate events)
- Forging stronger relationships with friends and creating family memories (milestone events and weddings)
PartySlate is a team of 35 (and growing) individuals representing a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We work hard, have fun, and focus on results above all else. We are constantly building, measuring, and learning in order to build our brand, grow our digital presence, and deliver powerful results within the $143 billion events industry. PartySlate was founded in Chicago and has also launched in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, San Francisco, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Boston, and more cities, with more to come. And as we expand, our talented team continues to expand, too.