Senior Industry Partner Marketing Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Plan projects that support the marketing function
- Partner with individuals and teams across field marketing and campaigns to improve pipeline generating campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, etc.) and providing value-added analysis to support marketing decisions
- Work with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepare regular marketing activity reports and respond to questions from the sales organization
- Manage and document our internal marketing systems to ensure maximum efficiency, data quality, and innovation. Be a liaison into Global Marketing Ops
- Establish a core set of training/implementation materials and videos to assist with onboarding and continued education for all Marketing systems and tools including our internal CRM system, self-service reporting, Tableau dashboards, and more
- Develop a set of on-demand reporting and processes to be used by field marketing for managing lead flow and follow up with internal sales teams
- Become a trusted expert on how our internal systems work and relate to one another to manage ad-hoc requests from a large and diverse group of individuals
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in program management, lead generation or B2B Marketing
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment, with basic understanding of marketing to sales funnel, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- A passion for data and analysis, with a curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.