Senior Integrated Marketing Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Integrated Marketing Team is responsible for outstanding campaigns that span across many channels with captivating creative that performs! The team works hard to develop campaigns that have sharp product positioning and consistently develop new ways to differentiate Affirm in the market.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving some of our biggest brand campaign work across marketing to introduce the brand to new customers at scale. You will focus on launching shopping and saving inspiration campaigns, values-based programs, and cultural campaigns ideated in collaboration with channel owners and brand team members. You will write outstanding briefs that turn business and consumer insights into a strong strategic position that will hit both brand and business goals. From there you’ll work closely with internal and external partners to ensure that their executions satisfy the central brief and strategy. This team is the first line of defense to ensure campaigns are aligned across channels and working seamlessly together to define achieved goals. The role is highly cross-functional across product, brand, marketing, and creative teams.What You’ll Do:
- Develop integrated marketing plans for Brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams and marketing partners.
- Author and deliver marketing strategy briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative insights to influence marketing strategy, positioning, and funnel optimization.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets.
- Partner with other strategic partners to warrant cohesive and consistent messaging across all channels and user segments.
- Bring the campaigns to life in partnership with marketing channel strategists across paid, earned, owned, and shared channels.
- Collaborate with the Media and Measurement teams on creative optimization across channels.
- Become a specialist on Affirm’s brand, products, and target customer.
- Build and deliver clear and compelling presentations to senior partners.
- 8+ years of experience working within Digital and Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with top-tier consumer brands with a focus on brand building and share of voice. Bonus points for strategies that straddle brand awareness and driving business objectives.
- Nice to have- Experience with mission-driven financial products and services that strive to do things differently from the traditional banking industry.
- Nice to have- Experience with shopping or commerce brands, an understanding of personalized recommendations and shopping discovery features. Experience with shopping email and lifecycle marketing programs.