The Team: The Investment Management Marketing team strives to engage investors to invest or remain invested in our offerings by creating compelling stories that brings our investment philosophy to life through marketing content that is leveraged globally. We seek to demystify investing through transparency and understanding of our core investment principles which drive every investment choice we make. We accomplish this through communications that balances openness and accessibility with authenticity and accuracy, while respecting the regulatory requirements and industry practices that define our market.
We are looking for an energetic marketing leader to support the business goals of the Morningstar Investment Management team. The Sr. Investment Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director, Investment Marketing to focus and manage our new direct indexing product line up. They will focus on leading the creation of our GTM strategy, building the direct indexing program, and executing campaigns that capture the hearts and minds of advisors and their clients.
- In close partnership with investments, product and sales develop and drive integrated marketing programs in support of direct indexing investments
- Assess the commercial opportunity and provide ideas that will help drive awareness and interest in our direct indexing investments
- Be creative and heavily engaged with expanding digital and traditional distribution opportunities
- Create, write and maintain our high-impact content in support of our lead generation, sales enablement, and retention efforts.
- Drive the digital experience, user journey and content on our digital platforms.
- Manage the marketing go-to-market plan and work with key stakeholders across various areas to ensure a success launch
- Measure, analyze, and report on the success of marketing programs as required with key stakeholders to identify opportunity to continuously improve our outcomes relative to our goals.
- Responsible for helping to manage our sales enablement tool and fulfilment process; measure usage, provide reporting to help ensure continuous optimization of content
- Provide event marketing support
- Build strong working relationships with internal and third-party compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- 7+ years of relevant investment product marketing experience preferred
- Confident self-starter who is willing to take ownership of initiatives from strategy to execution with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong and articulate written/oral communication capabilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where deliverables may change as client needs and strategy evolves
- Must possess or gain proficiency in marketing automation and other marketing tools like Eloqua, Adobe Suite, Jira and Salesforce
- Genuine interest in knowing and understanding our clients and the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with an emphasis in marketing or communications
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity