Senior Lead, Website and SEO at OppFi (Chicago, IL)
As a leading financial technology platform, OppFi powers banks to bring credit access to millions of everyday consumers who are locked out of mainstream financial options. We go beyond our mission - to help people rebuild financial health - and go further to ensure we keep the customer at the center of everything we do. We are creating a Customer-obsessed culture, with the capital “C”.
And it starts with our team here. We are a team of caring, innovative, and inclusive individuals who thrive in being immersed in diverse talents, expertise, perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We welcome individuals who want to make a difference in the financial system through creating and building simple, transparent products that facilitate credit access, enable savings, and build wealth.
A few other fun facts about us. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for six straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business, and was named on Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
What you get to do:
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Martech and Site, you'll oversee and manage the appearance and "search-ability" of OppFi and its product suite.
What you get to do:
- Bring a strategic and holistic approach to website optimization with a well maintained technical execution and focused content management.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search visibility.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others within the Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to manage SEO strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine visibility.
- Leverage Search as Business Intelligence to inform Marketing strategies.
- Prepare and present materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel.
- Analyze and assess competition SOV, movements, and new executions.
- Analyze and assess Google Algorithm updates to provide marketing and leadership guidance on how to better position the brand.
- Help to identify, analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience of SEO Experience
- Advanced Technical Experience (crawl analysis, redirect mapping, link flow and density, schema, JS optimization)
- Ability to read and make updates to HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- Experience working at or with external SEO agency
- Experience working with PHP developers by providing tickets for updates, provide guidance, and QAing their implementation
- Experience with Wordpress (update, publish, optimizations via Yoast)
- Experience with Tealium Tag Management (add, remove, optimize firing sequence, maintain/update tags) and assessing impact to SEO performance
Reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing Technology and Site
Job Level: Senior Lead
The minimum salary for this role is $90,000. The total compensation package includes eligibility for performance-based bonuses as well as a 1-time equity grant based on level.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations.
Total Rewards and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash, and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
OppFi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any actual or perceived legally recognized protected bases under local, state, or federal law or regulations. Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected].