Upwork ($UPWK) is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
As the Senior Account Acquisition and Growth Manager, you will join the Acquisition team responsible for new client growth via targeted channels and messaging throughout the user journey. In this role, you’ll lead account growth charged with expanding existing accounts and landing net new accounts. You’ll build the playbook on a digital demand generation strategy and your tool kit can include anything from paid channels to offline nurturing.
- Build the acquisition framework and strategy around hiring manager and new account growth across the marketplace and enterprise segment
- Lead and operationalize a digital demand generation and account based marketing (ABM) strategy to include personalization, content mapping, account targeting and ABM tools
- Create an omni-channel account-level experience for both offline and online channels that is synchronized from click to conversion
- Formulate a multi-quarter roadmap on ABM deployment, execution and measurement
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Enterprise Demand Generation, Sales, Marketing Operations, and Product to get alignment and support
- Develop and enrich our account profiles and ideal customer persona to help define our target audience
What it takes to catch our eye
- 3-4+ years of demand generation experience with a focus on account based marketing (ABM) and paid acquisition
- Hands on experience with building successful programs end to end
- Knowledge of ABM and marketing automation tools to include SFDC, Marketo, Terminus and Data Fox
- Strong background in B2B and the talent/recruitment industry
How to really knock our socks off:
- Offline and online demand generation experience with deep knowledge in one or two scalable channels
- Tested experience in creative and landing page best practices
- A growth mindset of always testing, learning and scaling with an eagerness of getting things done
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach in understanding performance, down funnel metrics and channel optimization, experience with SQL a plus
- Thrives in an agile, fun and fast-paced environment
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.