Senior Manager, Content Marketing at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:24 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Pangea offers a smarter way for people to move money around the world to friends and family. Founded in 2012, Pangea started with a mission to revolutionize the remittance industry by providing customers a powerful, easy-to-use mobile application to send money internationally. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help underbanked immigrants gain financial independence.
Pangea operates as an independent subsidiary under Enova International (NYSE: ENVA). Also headquartered in Chicago, Enova is a leading financial technology company offering accessible credit to millions of customers. Together, Pangea and Enova are on a mission to help hardworking people get access to fair financial services.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
As Senior Content Manager, you’ll get to:
- Own the development and delivery of marketing content across all channels, including paid digital, email, social, web, and CRM.
- Partner with other Marketing leaders, as well as the Product and Partnerships teams to support content needs across the organization and manage project prioritization and execution.
- Source, brief and manage agencies and freelancers to produce the types of content that are required.
- Review, edit and approve copy and creatives while ensuring that Pangea’s brand and voice is consistent across all channels.
- Develop and own Pangea’s content calendar and testing agenda. Own KPIs related to content-driven marketing funnel improvements, such as click-through rates on banners and conversion rate on landing pages.
- Manage our landing page A/B testing tool (VWO) to develop and deliver an always-on landing page A/B testing learning agenda.
- Manage a team of writers, designers, and front-end developers to drive creative direction, manage priorities, and ensure work quality and brand standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 5 years of experience in content marketing.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of writers, designers, and/or agencies.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Brand Management, Copywriting, Design or equivalent experience.
- Highly organized and process-oriented -- able to track multiple streams of work through all stages of creative production and approval.
- Exceptional creativity, copywriting, storytelling, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience using content management systems (preferably WordPress) and web analytics tools (preferably VWO).
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and experience creating SEO-optimized content.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience ideating and creating OOH, TV, and Radio campaigns.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience marketing to immigrants and/or Hispanic audiences.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description