Senior Manager, Corporate Solutions Marketing 19-0769 at Relativity
- Develop existing team members into top notch marketers and recruit marketing talent that will help us scale in a high growth environment
- Build business, product, and marketing acumen among all team members
- Be a visible and vocal advocate for the team and our customers internally at company wide meetings with the executive team, and externally at industry events
- Build and maintain a comprehensive and actionable segmentation for our Corporate segment
- Be responsible for keeping all corporate personas evergreen, and educating others around Relativity on using the personas properly.
- Plan marketing activities required to be successful with our target segments and personas that are aligned with our commercial goals and define and monitor measures of success with those initiatives
- Work with sales leadership and product marketing managers to define the segment specific messages, leveraging the Challenger Sale framework
- Hold your team accountable for delivering high quality content and help to monitor effectiveness and iterate as needed
- Work hand in hand with our sales leaders and front line representatives to understand how our messaging and content is resonating in the field, including attending and participating in sales meetings
- Partner closely with Product Managers responsible for key product lines and the Pricing team to develop packages of products that meet segment specific market needs and enable us to meet our growth ambitions with each segment
- Leverage these segment packages to simplify our go-to-market approach and enable sellers to easily communicate the benefits and the specifics of our product and pricing
- Monitor the adoption of packages and iterate as you get feedback from customers (VoC) and the field (VoF), and as we innovate on the product
- As it relates to go-to-market plans, develop segment specific campaigns that drive top of the funnel pipeline and in some cases help progress accounts through the sales funnel
- also, we should align the titles - can we change the gov title to: Senior Manager, Government Solutions Marketing
- ·Partner with the Customer Group Operations team to develop sustainable demand generation processes that will scale
- 7-10 years of experience in a consulting, strategic marketing, or product marketing role, perferrably in B2B SaaS technology
- ·Knowledge or demonstrated curiousity about technology and willingness to build a deeper understanding of our product
- Comfort working with and presenting to executives and board members
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of product marketing or similar experience.
- Three or more years of experience leading a team or department.
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking.
- Manage the daily activities of the Enterprise Marketing team, overseeing team members’ work and coaching them to successfully complete assigned projects within required timeframes.
- Provide active direction for team members with respect to setting and monitoring career development goals.
- Oversee the team’s resources, timelines and deliverables.