Senior Manager Digital Merchandising at Peapod Digital Labs
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's "in store" for the role
- Routinely consult with functional team leaders to optimize use of e-merchandising as part of their overall strategies and plans
- Establish and enforce governance guidelines for media placements.
- Collaborate with global partners to share learnings/information to improve emerchandising functionality/usage
Lead team of associates in the work done to clearly identify the needs of the customer in each ADUSA brand in the area of e-shelving. This requires building the fact set and determining those customer needs with a group of cross-ADUSA merchants to ensure alignment.
- Provide brand leadership with perspective on the performance of e-merchandising initiatives and identify opportunities for improving results
Responsible for placement and personalization of featured specials both in and out of the context of seasonal
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's Degree within a related field
- 8 plus years of experience within Marketing, Digital Advertising, or eCommerce
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Proficiency working in digital media including email, remarketing, and banner advertising
- Solid understanding of data relationships and how they drive personalization
- Proficiency in standard office software programs (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Analytically-minded with strong organizational skills
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.