Senior Manager of Direct Marketing Channels
What you’ll be doing:
- You will manage the execution of Braviant’s largest channel, direct mail, for all brands, which includes managing the relationship between our mail house, data aggregator and several 3rd party data providers
- Additionally, you will own the performance of all digital channels, including email, SEO optimization and paid ad campaigns
- You will work closely with the analytics team to monitor all traditional marketing channel performance to guide overall marketing strategies.
- You will oversee 2 marketing analysts (one for digital and another for traditional)
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience with marketing channel management, operations strategy or business analytics. You embody Braviant’s core values, especially: you think like an owner and are ready to innovate and iterate.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present findings and recommendations to C-suite
- Extremely comfortable with Excel with the ability to manipulate data and generate graphs.
- You can effectively enable your team to consistently deliver results with a sense of urgency and coaches them to work effectively across teams.
- You hold marketing vendors accountable and continuously strive for the strongest partnerships for best-in-class marketing execution.
- You possess an advanced problem-solving capability and collaborate with the marketing team to build a fluid marketing function.
- You’re comfortable with the unknown: startup life allows for a broad, wide ranging role, but also means priorities and work can change quickly. You should be excited about all this entails!
What makes you stand out:
- SQL knowledge or database querying experience
- Experience managing direct mail, email and/or SEM channels within a fintech