Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns
We are looking for an experienced, organized and proactive Senior Manager of Marketing Campaigns to join our team! This person will run integrated marketing campaigns for our prospective clients. This role will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, Solution teams, and sales and will be responsible for the execution and measurement of multi-channel revenue-driving campaigns.
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- You are a savvy marketer that understands Marketing Technology, digital marketing, and content programs and can demonstrate proven results.
- You are excited about the world of data and measurement and how it can inform world-class marketing for a B2B services company.
- You have led multi-channel marketing strategies and execution for a services company in a competitive field.
- You can make proactive recommendations on how to launch a new campaign and run it through execution and optimization. You can create new processes to inform campaign planning effectiveness.
- You enjoy defining processes and best practices and can lead a team through solution-building scenarios.
- You have worked closely with SMEs and leadership to actively shape and develop thought leadership. You are a storyteller.
- You have developed buyer personas, developed key messages based on personas, and then developed and ran multichannel campaigns to drive revenue.
- You are passionate about customer experience, digital transformation, and digital marketing by keeping up with trends in the MarTech and AdTech spaces.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are big picture visionary who also enjoys doing the work.
- You will be responsible for the execution and measurement of the multi-channel revenue-driving campaigns that align with Rightpoint’s business priorities and solutions.
- Manage all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including email copywriting and deployment strategies.
- Work with internal stakeholders and other members of the marketing team to manage campaigns that utilize a variety of channels, potentially including: email nurture, sales outreach cadences, paid social, paid advertising, events (in-person and digital), and content.
- Define clear campaign plans, clearly identifying the target and goals of campaigns and the steps to execute on them
- Work with the Solution teams to conceive and develop new content that will attract and engage prospects and support campaign goals to drive demand.
- Interface with in-house design and external partners including writers to execute.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- Partner with the Marketing team to report on campaign KPIs and performance.
- Use analytics tools to examine success and improve campaigns on an ongoing basis.
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 8-10+ years in marketing, and technology space. Agency and services experience a plus.
- Experience building and managing multi-channel demand gen campaigns with a strong focus on digital channels. Familiarity with event marketing a plus.
- Comfortable working independently with the ability to know when to interface with others at key junctures.
- Familiarity with financial services market a plus but not required
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, Salesforce and Google analytics
- Understanding of the full MarTech stack
- Familiarity with AdTech concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business, marketing and technology acumen
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.