Senior Manager, Marketing at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as Senior Manager of Marketing based in Chicago or Remote.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In this role, you’ll take a data-centric approach to see meaning, insights, ideas, and at the same time elevate the analysis and strategic thinking to become a true partner to teams across our markets. Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture.
How you can make a difference
- Managing strategic and brand development efforts, and developing, executing, and managing integrated marketing plans
- Collaborating with the vice president of marketing and communications to develop a brand positioning, brand book and style guide, as well as creating and managing strategic, on-brand content that has a consistent look and feel across multiple channels
- Strategically supporting VillageMD markets and departments with the creation of online and offline materials such as presentations and collateral
- Working closely with the vice president of marketing and communications and a research partner to facilitate a segmentation study to better understand VillageMD and Village Medical’s target audiences and opportunities
- Developing a consistent template and filing system for all business-related collateral and clinic-based forms to support business needs
- Maintaining an online VillageMD brand store, in partnership with vendors, for employees to order collateral with approved items and logos
- Collaborating with other departments to support the planning and execution of marketing-related internal and external events
- Working as liaison between external contractors and VillageMD team members to deliver high-quality work, such as copywriting, graphic design, production coordination, printing, fulfillment, proofreading, translations, etc.
- Providing strategic marketing support as needed to our sales, product, and market launch teams
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a relevant field required
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive business and marketing generalist experience
- Preferred experience working in a grassroots marketing environment
- Healthcare experience and public company experience preferred
- Traditional and digital advertising experience preferred
- Experience conducting marketing research, developing brand positioning, conducting business reviews and creating/executing marketing plans is a plus
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence; can integrate with a team, engender trust and leverage relationships to get work done
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively manage internal stakeholders, direct multiple vendors and resources, meet deadlines and adhere to budgets
- Hands on approach including strong command of details
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.