As the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing for Everspring – Health & Welfare Vertical, you are the strategic marketing lead to our key partner accounts. You will be the voice, strategist, and execution team to bring our partners’ rich, exciting, and long-standing brands’ zeitgeist alive online. Distillation is one of your core competencies, as you will need to succinctly and effectively brief our internal agency. You are a team player with significant experience in managing through influence and collaborating with key stakeholders and creative partners.
How that comes to life:
- Effectively translating marketing strategies into specific programs and campaigns tied to business objectives while supporting the execution of account marketing plans
- Leveraging target data and suite of CRM tools to develop target lists optimized against set of campaign criteria
- Presenting plans and proposals to various internal and external targets
- Managing marketing projects to ensure on-time and on-budget deliver as well as superior outcomes
- Designing and deploying measurement and tracking tools to enhance campaign effectiveness (ROI) and provide visibility to clients
- Building productive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Tactfully guiding clients in prioritizing programs and campaigns against resource constraints
- Developing, planning and executing new and creative end-to-end marketing strategies with focus on results that meet or exceed enrollment goals
- Understanding target audience insights to drive messaging that highlights the unique value proposition and aligns with the University brand
- Collaborating with the internal creative, email and paid teams to successfully execute plans that are aligned with the marketing strategy
- Interpreting and reporting on data behind the performance of marketing campaigns, and translating that data into actionable steps forward
- Conducting regular industry and competitive research and analysis to develop recommendations that positively impact growth
- Managing day-to-day marketing-related client interactions including setting appropriate expectations for approval and deliverable timelines
- Serving as the marketing representative internally during meetings, brainstorming and planning sessions
- You’re a marketing leader with a keen ability to develop strategic plans, implement, execute programs, organize, initiate is preferred.
- You’re a proven doer with track record of building, optimizing, and delivering multi-channel marketing programs that drive results.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- You have a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills. Strong editing and proofreading skills preferred.
- You have experience in defining target customers and devising traditional and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- You have strong analytical skills and employ data-driven thinking.
- You have a collaborative, solutions-oriented mindset that drives toward focused, cohesive campaigns.
- You have experience with consumer lead generation and conversion activities.
- You have an ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Prior experience in hands-on healthcare, nursing, and/social welfare programs
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising or a related field required
- 8 to 10 years of marketing experience with at least 4 years of program management and/or marketing campaign experience
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Organization; analytical/big-picture thinking; curiosity; independent, creative, strategic, teamwork/collaboration
Everspring is a leading provider of education technology and services solutions for higher education. Our advanced technology, proven marketing approach, and robust faculty support and instructional design services deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online. Everspring offers a range of full-service turnkey solutions, as well as standalone fee-for-service offerings, and innovative self-service products that enable universities to establish themselves as leaders in the digital delivery of higher education. Based in Chicago and recently named one of the “Best Places to Work,” Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities, nationwide.
Visit www.everspringpartners.com for more information. Don’t just go digital. BE DIGITAL.™
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.