Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Law Firm at Relativity
- Lead via influence – develop strong, logical strategies and secure buy in from relevant stakeholders
- Be a visible and vocal advocate for the team and our customers internally at company wide meetings with the executive team, and externally at industry events
- Build business, product, and marketing acumen among all team members
- Go-to-marketing planning:
- Build and maintain a comprehensive and actionable segmentation for law firms
- Be responsible for keeping all personas evergreen, and educating others around Relativity on using the personas properly
- Develop marketing programs required to be successful with our target segments and personas that are aligned with our commercial goals and define and monitor measures of success with those initiatives
- Sales enablement:
- Work with sales leadership and define the segment specific messages
- Hold your team accountable for delivering high quality content and help to monitor effectiveness and iterate as needed
- Work hand in hand with our sales leaders and front line representatives to understand how our messaging and content is resonating in the field, including attending and participating in sales meetings
- Partner closely with product managers responsible for key product lines and the pricing team to develop packages of products that meet segment specific market needs and enable us to meet our growth ambitions
- Leverage these segment packages to simplify our go-to-market approach and enable sellers to easily communicate the benefits and the specifics of our product and pricing
- Monitor the adoption of packages and iterate as you get feedback from customers (VoC) and the field (VoF), and as we innovate on the product
- Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing:
- Partner with the demand generation leader to create account based strategies to transition existing customers to our SaaS product and cross-sell with other products
- As it relates to go-to-market plans, work with the demand generation leader to develop segment specific campaigns that drive top of the funnel pipeline and in some cases help progress accounts through the sales funnel
- 5-7 years of product marketing or similar experience.
- Three or more years of experience leading a team or department.
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking.
- 7-10 years of experience in product marketing role, preferably in B2B SaaS legal technology
- Knowledge or demonstrated curiosity about technology and willingness to build a deeper understanding of our product
- Comfort working with and presenting to executives and board members
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking