Senior Manager, Public Sector Marketing
- Create and execute on our 3 year marketing plans for our Governmenr Offering, speficiallyfocusing on our SaaS product
- Work with strategy, sales, and marketing to understand and operationalize our government go-to-market plans.
- Develop and lead awareness campaigns around our FedRamp certification process and achievement
- Working alongside our Managing Director of Government Sales, cultivate relationships with stakeholders in the government to better understand the government buyer personas and build our position as a thought leader in the space
- Build out sales enablement content for supporting the government sales team, including presentation decks, SWOT analyses, demos, and collateral.
- Advance our thought leadership around topics that resonate with the government audience, including producing original content and working with our content teams on blog posts, bylines, and speaking opps.
- Assist product management in building out government-specific features, solutions, and partnerships.
- 5-10 years of experience in a strategic consulting or marketing role
- Proven understanding of the government market and/or involvement in a government legal role
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- High-level technical acumen; must be able to understand and effectively communicate complex, technical ideas
- Proven history of initiative, creativity, and self-motivation
- Strong collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams
- Superb organizational skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Outlook
- Expertise with Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to work with and maintain relationships across an organization, particularly with sales, customer success, HR, and product teams