Senior Marketing Analyst, Social & Display
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The customer acquisition team is looking for a Social and Display Advertising Analyst to report to the Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, you will work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team, our optimization team and our external agency partners in order to increase the size and profitability of our social and display campaigns.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and grow existing advertising accounts, driving scale and profitability by optimizing the following:
- Manage and optimize audience structure – Harness our customer data as well as 1st and 3rd party targeting options available on various platforms to identify and hone in on key consumer segments.
- Continuously A/B test ad creatives across multiple formats to maximize top-of-funnel ad engagement - Single image, carosuel, video, interactive flash ads, etc.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Bid accounts to maintain target margin thresholds by leveraging ROAS data and various spend reporting dimensions.
- Stay abreast of social and display advertising landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in social/display advertising, ideally in a performance-marketing environment.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Google Display Network, Taboola, Outbrain is preferred. Twitter, Youtube, and experience with other programmatic or direct display buys a strong plus.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a plus.
- MySQL/SQL Server knowledge preferred.