Senior Marketing Analyst at Paylocity
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing reporting and leading analyses and communication of analytical insights for Acquisition, Portfolio, and Brand Marketing teams.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop visualizations, reports, and insights for marketing and sales teams.
- Track marketing campaign KPIs and sales funnel performance.
- Extract and move data from a variety of data sources and databases.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and product teams to continuously inform and improve marketing decisions.
- Effectively communicate analytical results to non-technical team members
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst in a marketing role
- BS in a relevant technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics, or commensurate experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- A solid foundation with analytics, a deep understanding of the details of how data is created, and solving data problems
- Expert at SQL and Excel for querying and manipulating the large volume of data for analysis and visualization
- Willingness to gather and organize messy or unstructured data
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Looker, etc.
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
- Proactive with a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with digital analytics (Google Analytics) and CRM (Salesforce.com) tools
- Highly reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, working with multiple team members across different departments, while managing multiple projects
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience with Python, R, etc. is a plus