Senior Marketing Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Marketing Analyst based in Chicago or Remote.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
How you can make a difference
- Partnering with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute strategy around lead generation campaigns and management of the company’s web presence.
- Collaborating with agency partners, web developers, the internal tech team, and other partners
- Keeping company websites and online provider directories up to date and optimized—both in terms of content and from an SEO perspective; includes inputting and updating HubSpot.
- Seeking opportunities for website enhancements and coordinating web development projects for implementation.
- Directly supporting the execution of key marketing deliverables in support of VillageMD including copy creation, image selection, and creative options
- Conducting research for decision support, including marketing campaign effectiveness, competitor analyses, and industry best practices
- Organizing and supporting the delivery of key marketing initiatives across multiple channels
- Supporting VillageMD markets and departments with the creation of marketing collaterals such as brochures, posters, sell sheets, etc.
- Assisting on special projects as necessary
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a relevant field required
- Strong written communication skills are especially important, in addition to exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in HubSpot required
- Team-oriented approach to working with others
- High energy, intellectual curiosity, and a consultative approach to problem-solving
- Ability and interest in taking initiative and working independently once initial guidance is provided by leadership
- Comfort handling multiple projects with ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- You are experienced performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.