Senior Marketing Analyst
Are you looking for the challenge of being a part of the leading FinTech companies in Chicago? Come join Enova as the Portfolio Senior Marketing Analyst to help bring fast, trustworthy credit to consumers. In this role, you will report directly to the Portfolio Marketing Lead driving customer engagement and portfolio health for one of Enova’s US consumer lending brands, CashNetUSA. You will engage with Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Product Management, and Analytics to evolve our portfolio strategy as we continue to expand our product offerings to meet the full spectrum of needs of non-prime consumers. Our marketers use robust big data analyzing techniques to draw insights in order to make recommendations and improvements. We are looking for a creative individual with a strong technical background, proven analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll do:
- Campaign Management – Develop and implement email, direct mail and SMS marketing campaigns to drive returning customer portfolio performance and support product launches and changes. This includes identifying appropriate customer segments, developing campaign strategies, managing the creative development process (copy, design, coding), programming campaigns and testing.
- Reporting & Analytics – Report and monitor retention performance and campaign performance including audience, promotions, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion. Report on results and provided insights and recommendations.
- Testing Programs – Develop robust A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize portfolio performance (email, direct mail, SMS, retargeting display) and evaluate portfolio marketing strategy, including frequency, offer, audience, and content.
- Project Management – Manage projects that will drive existing customer retention. Translate strategic plan into projects and tasks. Prioritize, set project plan, monitor, deliver on milestones, remove roadblocks, and problem solve.
- Optimizations – Manage daily optimizations for portfolio marketing, ensuring optimal volume within acceptable cost/profit targets.
- Vendor Management – Manage relationships with internal and/or external partners to develop and implement portfolio marketing campaigns.
- Best Practices – Maintain clean email marketing lists to minimize occurrences of unsubscribes, bounce rates and spam marks. Monitor deliverability, complaint rates, bounce rates and Sender Score rank to reduce risk of being blacklisted. Monitor trends on best practices and techniques to ensure market efficiency and identify new opportunities.
- Communication & Collaboration – Report on goal progress, forecasts, results, challenges, and achievements. Partner with internal departments (Legal & Compliance, Analytics, Creative Services, Business Intelligence, Data Services, and Tech) and marketing team members to execute projects and tests.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- 3-7 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study.
- Passion for problem solving, working cross-functionally, and a test and learn approach to identify opportunities to drive business results.
- Excellent organization, task and project management skills.
- Ability to manage channel performance to achieve ‘big picture’ goals as well as accomplish smaller objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate professionally and concisely.
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance.
- Ability to visualize data to make information more easily understood.
- An understanding of HTML coding, email best practices, and familiarity with the technical platforms on which campaigns are built and executed.
- Familiarity with database management.
- Solid Excel experience. SQL Preferred.
- Eagerness to develop new marketing skills and business acumen.
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun appreciated!
About our team:
Enova’s marketing teams unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to craft a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus integrate marketing strategies between traditional marketing, SEM, e-mail, direct mail, lead generation and affiliate marketing to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and engage returning customers, develop brands that build a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable, bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.