Senior Marketing Data Analyst at Avant
What you do at Avant:
- Own and drive strategic analytical projects and insights to influence and support Avant’s Marketing initiatives
- Perform in-depth Marketing funnel analysis to drive insights on attribution, causation, and incremental lift
- Choose accurate metrics for tracking, measuring, optimizing, and improving marketing campaigns across traditional and digital channels.
- Drive standardization for data collection procedures to generate information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Develop reports and provide insights behind the data to help marketers be effective.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and operationalize KPIs for short- and long-term measurements that align with company financial goals and marketing strategy.
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multivariate Tests to provide measurable insights to the marketing team on the test data.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business and marketing decisions.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field that requires quantitative analysis
- Advanced SQL, Python or R
- Proficiency with Excel or a similar analytical tool (exposure to Looker, Tableau, PowerBi or similar tools is a plus)
- Work experience in Marketing Analytics function
- Demonstrative management or leadership experience
- Experience with Marketing “tech stack” including (not limited to) Google Analytics, Tealium, Heap, Responsys are a huge plus
- Understanding of data architecture and how to structure customer and campaign data
- Ability to think strategically to understand key stakeholder requests and advocate for data-driven solutions.
- An inquisitive, logical mindset with an attention to details- they matter!
- Ability to break down complex issues into manageable pieces
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment