Senior Marketing Director-Global Marketing Campaigns and Content at Ensono
Ensono helps IT leaders of some of the world’s most successful companies be the catalyst for change by harnessing the power of hybrid IT to transform their businesses. We are curious about the world and how we can make a difference. We have high expectations for our clients and for our associates and joining us means challenging yourself to find new and better ways to do things that matter.
Your Role: Build the narratives, content and associated processes and campaigns to reposition Ensono as a transformation company
We are seeking a visionary marketing leader who can drive development, enablement, and adoption of company and service value propositions. At your core you are an empathetic change agent who is constantly seeking not only new ways to articulate and narrate the Ensono story to our clients and associates; but is even more passionate about seeing its uptake across the market through digital global campaigns.
You are an expert communicator verbally and in writing and know how to bring cross-functional teams together against a common objective. You are someone who thrives as an individual contributor but knows how to leverage internal and agency resources to get things done. You see yourself as a powerful leader and domain expert and can confidently influence associates of all levels across the organization to adopt/communicate our value propositions effectively. You will build a content center of excellence in Ensono to ensure that thought leadership, subject matter expertise, and sales enablement content is used along the client journey effectively. You will design and execute content -rich digital global campaigns that position Ensono as a transformation company. You will demonstrate value/results in the role and put forward a case for further investment in people and resources.
You will work closely with
1) our brand and executive teams to define and articulate our company value proposition,
2) our product team to define the go-to-market strategy and associated assets,
3) our marketing team to build an operational content center of excellence and an engaging ensono.com, and
4)our sales teams to enable them to sell.
You will measure everything you do and use data and insights to determine your way forward. You are excellent at messaging, bringing (and leading) cross-functional teams together against a common objective, and an expert at running effective meetings. You report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
You have hands on experience and results in creating compelling value propositions, messaging, content, go-to-market strategies for innovative companies. You have a high digital IQ.
- Lead the development, delivery, and socialization of the company value proposition
- In partnership with our product team develop the go-to-market process (marketing elements) for bringing new services to the market (internal and external)
- Lead the development and operation of a content center of excellence
- Collaborate with sales to deliver key messages and toolkits to accelerate sales
- Act as the editor-in-chief for ensono.com as we strive to make it the hardest working sales person in the company (which requires excellent content)
- Establish a thought leadership capability in the company
- Establish a blogging strategy and operation in line with our thought leadership objectives
- Build content that resonates, trespass across traditional marketing boundaries, innovate on old school content and do something new
- Work with regional marketing leads to ensure that lead generation campaigns are fueled with relevant, effective content
- Plan and execute content – rich global digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Strong experience designing, developing and implementing insight-driven, content-led , technology enabled marketing programs and capabilities
- 10+ years of marketing experience including digital (SEM, website),
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Strong content curation/development experience with a track record of customizing/targeted messaging central content for specific industry audiences/client priorities
- Very strong written communication skills; copywriting, messaging
Key Success Factors:
- Confidence in your ability to lead and influence others who do not report to you
- Collaborative work style
- Present in an Ensono office 4 days per week
- Clients – use available information and opportunities to understand our clients – jobs to be done, pains, gains, and the role Ensono can play today and tomorrow to help them achieve their goals
- Sales -- understand how we win deals today and develop materials that open doors and accelerate closes
- Product -- understand the future of IT and the product direction for Ensono (know the product roadmap inside and out)
- Marketing – keep abreast of the newest tools and technologies to push us beyond traditional content boundaries