Senior Marketing Manager
PowerReviews provides an omni channel shopper experience and insights solution which captures, influences and amplifies the voice of the shopper throughout the shopping journey to drive traffic, sales, and actionable insights. PowerReviews customers consist of over 1,000 of the most trusted brands worldwide.
PowerReviews is looking for a dynamic Sr. Marketing Manager who will develop strategies, execute and measure campaigns and programs to drive demand and lead qualification.
As the Sr. Marketing Manager, will work closely with cross-functional marketing teams and sales development to understand the market, key targets and personas as well as be responsible for identifying opportunities for market penetration, new business and cross-sell through analysis and segmentation of the data. The Sr. Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing and executing marketing operations strategies and tactics related to new business as well as customer relationship management through marketing system automation. This position will report directly to the Director, Demand Generation.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all key operational marketing activities
- Serve as the in-house expert on the best practices and the most efficient methods to set up, launch and report on marketing campaigns throughout key lifecycle stages.
- Serve as an internal consultant helping evolve key marketing operational mechanics such as landing page creation, tag implementation, conversion tracking, attribution , and key KPI tracking.
- Using Marketo, ownership of execution of demand generation campaign, programs and event programs and on-going measurement with a focus on performance optimization and best practice adherence.
- Ensure Monitor and update inbound leads within Marketo and Salesforce.
- Build and maintain necessary reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficiency; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Provide ongoing assessment of our key marketing platforms (Marketo, Wordpress, and Salesforce) and ensure they are set up and optimized
- Maintain the performance and health of the database
- Create/maintain operational documentation including the mapping of workflows and procedures.
- Provide support for key events such as trade shows, workshops, and webinars
The Sr. Marketing Manager will have:
- 4-5 years in a marketing operations/demand generation or similar role
- 4-5 years hands-on experience administering Marketo; Marketo certification a plus
- Proficient in managing marketing funnels/analytics and pipeline measurement within Salesforce
- Experience doing due diligence on legacy Marketo instance and planning and executing account restructuring a plus
- Experience managing data accuracy, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
- Expertise in marketing operations, but also familiarity with front end digital marketing campaign setup, launch, tracking, and optimization
- Google Paid Search experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with lead form development and testing
- Familiarity with Wordpress a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and developing non-obvious insights from existing campaigns
- Experience supporting corporate events and trade shows.
- Ability to travel (including overnights) to trade shows, conferences, dinners, and events.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.