Senior Marketing Specialist at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for leading the execution of digital content development and marketing across email, Discover’s website, and/or mobile channels. Initiates and manages the corresponding analytics, including: targeting, creative execution, promotional testing and program reporting. The Digital Outbound Channels Team creates and delivers innovative digital customer experiences across multiple channels to engage customers experiencing financial hardship and drive digital payments. This position offers an exciting and transformative environment to add business value and influence the digital modernization of Customer Assistance and Recovery.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of digital marketing communication strategies across Email and Web Channels. Supports the development of a cross-channel message approach to align messages across Text, Push, and Dialer channels.
- Develops and implements digital content and corresponding digital marketing and content marketing plans.
- Works with an agency to design, write and create marketing assets and manage all facets of execution needed for marketing. Provides digital content, social media, and campaign reporting, if applicable.
- Partners on other Marketing Projects for the Collections Value Stream and collaborates with all business units on content and marketing efforts as assigned, ensuring effective collaboration on website and content initiatives. Includes creative development, legal review and budget management.
- Partners with the Omnichannel and Digital teams within CVS (Collections Value Stream) to develop seamless, personalized journeys across channels to reach customers in their channel(s) of preference and improve conversion rates.
- Advises manager and internal business partners how to simplify campaigns to ensure great customer experience.
- Manages campaign milestones and ensure on-time delivery.
- Develops and maintains a few account specific marketing and promotion plans. Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors to ensure increase in brand and product awareness, traffic and engagement.
- Stays abreast of digital content and marketing industry trends and make recommendations for content strategy and development to most effectively market Card collections and drive business.
- Ensures all campaigns meet regulatory compliance standards. Mitigating business risk indicators within their span of control.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign execution
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, Content Strategy
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Digital projects, Product Management, Campaign Management, Product Owner, User Experience, or related field
- A strong sense of operational efficiency to support the logistics needed to produce complex marketing campaigns
- Desire to grow campaign capabilities and enhance existing communications, constantly question the status quo
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaign timelines
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.