Senior Partner Marketing Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for a hardworking Senior Partner Marketing Manager to lead cross-channel campaigns with our merchants to drive business results! You will lead 360° marketing campaigns for Affirm merchants aligning with both Affirm and merchant marketing goals and objectives.
You'll work closely with our merchant clients, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Integrated Campaigns, Client Success, Sales, Legal, and Compliance teams to conceptualize, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, total loan origination and increase life-time value! You should feel comfortable thinking across several different categories including travel, home and lifestyle, fashion, and omnichannel retail. And, be equipped to build strong, long-term relationships with marketing counterparts at key Affirm clients.What You'll Do
- Develop and execute on a wide range of co-marketing campaigns across key verticals and marketing channels. From GTM plans to monthly strategy planning, this role will work with cross-functional leaders internally and externally.
- Cultivate relationships with a select set of high priority partners.
- Help identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement, and loan origination.
- Work with the Brand Design and Content teams to build and develop campaign creative and content assets.
- Manage the annual, comprehensive co-marketing calendar with major accounts, partnering closely with Client Success. Ensure budget spends align with overall campaign development and objectives.
- Partner with Strategic Partnerships in relation to GTM and co-marketing.
- Use industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share findings to advise future-state
- At least 7+ years in Brand, Product, or Partner Marketing experience
- Deep experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Strong Analytical thinking and data oriented. Focus on performance metrics to build robust campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to influence teams and individuals as well as optimally utilize resources and relationships for optimal results.
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
- Experience working with online retail, merchandising, acquiring consumers.
- Understanding of cross-media strategy, planning, and measurement.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creative, and adapting based on insights.
- Background using both brand and performance analytics to continuously optimize.
- Understand the media landscape with paid media experience preferred.
- In-store marketing experience is a plus.