Senior Performance Marketing Specialist at Vivid Seats
As the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to join a thriving and growing Paid Search team that is comprised of talented people while giving you the tools to develop your career. You will be given a unique opportunity to work on one of the industry's largest and most complex Paid Search accounts, allowing you to gain experience that is unmatched within the digital marketing industry!
- Synthesize micro and macro-level performance trends to understand big picture implications, and apply insights across the account and to future opportunities.
- Assist in overseeing day-to-day internal team's work on campaign structure optimization including developing best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team.
- Work with Search senior leadership to develop testing road-maps, and be responsible for implementation, reporting, and identifying next steps.
- Manage relationships with Google/Bing reps on daily account optimization, product updates, and test and learn opportunities.
- Identify trends and patterns in campaigns and assist in brainstorming optimization opportunities.
- Assist in the development of larger projects centered around SEM strategy and execution.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Expertise in direct response search engine marketing including hands-on experience with Google, Bing, and website conversion metrics (ROAS, CPA)
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and manipulate campaign performance data using Microsoft Excel
- Passionate to share new ways, ideas, and insights for strategic planning.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Proactive, energetic and optimistic disposition; strives to learn new skills and share knowledge with a team
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and a willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Strategic and creative thinking; always focused on innovative and measurable solutions
- Resourceful with exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Team-driven mentality with intrinsic desire to learn from and support managers
What We Offer:
Our benefits package was crafted with our passion for live events and includes $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
Additional benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a generous 401(k) plan with employer match, transit and parking discounts, a flexible PTO policy, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, pet insurance, and frequent company lunches catered by Chicago's best restaurants!
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events each year. Being a part of our team means having the opportunity to work for one of Chicago's most innovative tech companies, being named one of Chicago Inno's 2019 50 on Fire. Our team demonstrates a fierce dedication to providing amazing experiences for our buyers and sellers that only live events can create.
111 N. Canal Street #800
Chicago, IL 60606