Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
As the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to join a thriving and growing Paid Search team that is comprised of talented people while giving you the tools to develop your career. You will be given a unique opportunity to work on one of the industry's largest and most complex Paid Search accounts, allowing you to gain experience that is unmatched within the digital marketing industry!
- Synthesize micro and macro-level performance trends to understand big picture implications, and apply insights across the account and to future opportunities.
- Assist in overseeing day-to-day internal team's work on campaign structure optimization including developing best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team.
- Work with Search senior leadership to develop testing road-maps, and be responsible for implementation, reporting, and identifying next steps.
- Manage relationships with Google/Bing reps on daily account optimization, product updates, and test and learn opportunities.
- Identify trends and patterns in campaigns and assist in brainstorming optimization opportunities.
- Assist in the development of larger projects centered around SEM strategy and execution.
To be successful, you'll need
- Expertise in direct response search engine marketing including hands-on experience with Google, Bing, and website conversion metrics (ROAS, CPA)
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and manipulate campaign performance data using Microsoft Excel
- Passionate to share new ways, ideas, and insights for strategic planning.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Proactive, energetic and optimistic disposition; strives to learn new skills and share knowledge with a team
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and a willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Strategic and creative thinking; always focused on innovative and measurable solutions
- Resourceful with exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Team-driven mentality with intrinsic desire to learn from and support managers
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N. Canal Street #800
Chicago, IL 60606