The Fusion Product Marketing team's mission is to generate customer insights, strategies, and tactics that drive go-to-market, champion new product innovation, and fuel solution adoption. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Fusion, partnering closely with the entire organization to amplify success. Our team works across the entire product lifecycle, helping shape the product, driving launch and commercialization, and growing product adoption post-launch.
Platform product marketing is an integral function at Fusion, growing and activating IT and engineering users and ensuring the entire Fusion community fully leverages the benefits of the Fusion Platform. This individual will be responsible for platform product marketing for Salesforce and Fusion functionality such as reporting and analytics, Artificial Intelligence, integration, and community capabilities.
- Speak regularly with users and prospects and work cross-functionally to develop qualitative and quantitative insights that inform Fusion's go-to-market, product platform innovation, and partnership strategy.
- Work with Fusion's engineering and platform product management to evolve Fusion platform and technical positioning and messaging.
- Partner with product management in orchestrating concept testing, beta, and pilot programs of new Fusion platform functionality.
- Direct platform product marketing programs and coordinate the associated cross-functional launch such that marketing, product sales, delivery, and CSM teams are empowered to bring new platform innovation to customers successfully
- Champion platform capabilities for technical and non-technical users. Define and execute technical product marketing content including collateral, videos, demos, trainings, presentations, sales tools, marketing events, and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption of platform and technical capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for talent with following qualities. You are:
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and can adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience-from analyst to CEO-and differentiate Fusion. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Fusion. You thrive in a fast-moving dynamic environment and can operate fluidly between the 40,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate with every team at Fusion. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, growth marketing, product management, design, operational roles, or strategy consulting.
- At least 2-3 years of platform product marketing and/or go-to-market experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Salesforce or similar low-code platforms.
- Experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred.
- Experience working in tandem with product teams on product launches, from product ideation to post-launch optimization.
- Familiarity executing content plans cross-functionally with Product, PR/Comms, Sales Enablement, Brand, Digital, and Social in support of a GTM plan.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and distill for different audience segments in the form of written, verbal, and creative collateral.
- Experience with win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, market segmentation, persona analysis, and customer journey mapping.
- Proficiency working closely with sales teams.
- Experience defining product positioning and messaging for technology-based solutions.
It's not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all these areas-we're looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.