Senior Product Marketing Manager – Buy-side CLM
Marketing | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager - Buy-Side CLM, you will be responsible for communicating value and increasing sales effectiveness for DocuSign’s Contract Lifecycle Management product for buy-side agreements. You’ll drive product messaging and positioning, enable our Sales teams with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, and collaborate with other parts of marketing to build a pipeline for the product. You’ll work cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and senior leadership.
This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
- Own the positioning, messaging, and value propositions of DocuSign's buy-side CLM and how it fits within the DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
- Help Product Management define the product strategy and identify key partnerships to accelerate our GTM.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure that new products and functionality are featured, packaged, priced, launched, and communicated effectively.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to ensure that content, tools, and other product marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by, the field.
- Create, lead, manage, and measure product marketing and lead generation initiatives to showcase the value of DocuSign’s buy-side CLM product and capabilities to target markets.
- Support strategic customer and internal events (e.g. customer/partner conferences, sales meetings) by owning development of presentations/sessions/training.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience in one or more of the following categories: Contract Lifecycle Management, Procure-to-Pay, Procurement Systems, Invoicing and Payments, Spend Analysis Systems
- MBA from top tier school
- Proven ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.