Senior Product Marketing Manager (Chicago/Remote) at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability. We are looking to add an innovative Senior Product Marketing Manager to our growing product team. This role will directly report to the SVP of Product, with a dotted line to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with all leaders and departments in building the Product Marketing function at BigTime.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating the messaging for the go-to-market strategy and effectively communicating that for both existing and new product features to drive demand and grow market share overtime. We are looking for a thought leader that has a passion and proven ability to successfully launch and market a SaaS product. The right candidate will not only be an innovative and dynamic product marketer, they must also be passionate about rolling up their sleeves to deliver on the product strategy, and deliver results in a high growth environment.
- Develop and execute the product marketing plan(s)
- Lead the messaging, packaging, promotion, and selling materials of our portfolio of products
- Work hand in hand with the product team as an internal and external evangelist that enables and educates both internal and external stakeholders on our product capabilities and its proven benefits
- Create marketing and sales content (e.g. sales presentations, sell sheets, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to generate leads and accelerate sales cycles
- Build strong relationships with our clients and create engaging success stories.
- Engage with the sales and support team to provide deeper dives into use cases, product features and benefits
- Analyze market trends and competition, and contribute to our roadmap and thought leadership strategy
In order to qualify, you must have:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing within a SaaS organization
- Experience managing and creating the whole spectrum product marketing tools and collateral (presentations, data sheets, white papers, case studies, demos, and training material)to drive growth
- Expertise in translating technical content and product information into useful materials for non-technical audiences
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer Flexible Work Environment with the opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.