Senior Product Marketing Manager, Direct Indexing at Morningstar
Morningstar's Investment Management group, a part of Morningstar Wealth Management Solutions, is a global team guided by Morningstar's mission, values and principles to deliver investment, advisory and software solutions to enable great financial advice to ultimately empower investor success. We use our expertise in asset allocation, investment selection and portfolio construction to create world-class investment solutions built upon Morningstar's unique data, analytics and research. This unique investment data and analytics powers our portfolio accounting and aggregation engines. The group offers a full range of investment solutions, an end-to-end wealth management platform, portfolio accounting services and account aggregation solutions to support wealth managers and financial advisors, and the investors they serve.
We are seeking an dynamic marketing leader to spearhead the launch and ongoing marketing support for our market leading Direct Indexing offering. In this role you will be responsible for the creation and execution of our GTM strategy, building the direct indexing program, and executing campaigns that capture the attention hearts and minds of advisors and their clients.
- In close partnership with investments, product and sales develop and drive integrated marketing programs in support of direct indexing investments
- Assess the commercial opportunity and provide ideas that will help drive awareness and interest in our direct indexing investments
- Be creative and heavily engaged with expanding digital and traditional distribution opportunities
- Create, write and maintain our high-impact content in support of our lead generation, sales enablement, and retention efforts.
- Drive the digital experience, user journey and content on our digital platforms.
- Manage the marketing go-to-market plan and work with key stakeholders across various areas to ensure a success launch
- Measure, analyze, and report on the success of marketing programs as required with key stakeholders to identify opportunity to continuously improve our outcomes relative to our goals.
- Responsible for helping to manage our sales enablement tool and fulfilment process; measure usage, provide reporting to help ensure continuous optimization of content
- Provide event marketing support
- Build strong working relationships with internal and third-party compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with an emphasis in marketing or communications
- 7+ years of relevant investment product marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of investment strategies and their capabilities, with the ability to competitively position them within the marketplace
- Confident self-starter who is willing to take ownership of initiatives from strategy to execution with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong and articulate written/oral communication capabilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where deliverables may change as client needs and strategy evolves
- Genuine interest in knowing and understanding our clients and the financial services industry
Morningstar employees are required to be fully vaccinated or submit to regular testing to work in any office. Morningstar's vaccine policy may be modified to comply with evolving legal requirements and other changing circumstances.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity