Senior Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services Industry at ServiceNow
This position reports to: Sr. Director, Industry Marketing
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. At ServiceNow, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We’re dedicated to bringing a smarter way to workflow to people everywhere.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are seeking a seasoned Financial Services Industry Senior Marketing Manager who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. This is an individual with executive presence who will drive our marketing strategy and represent ServiceNow in the Financial Services sector.
Digital transformations and cloud delivery systems are top of the buying list for enterprises, and ServiceNow is a strategic partner to help enterprises accelerate their journey. This person will be responsible for defining the marketing strategy and driving key elements of vision, messaging, and execution of go-to-market. The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of the financial services industry and has demonstrated success in developing an end to end marketing strategy and plan to create awareness and market momentum. Hands on experience in creating compelling value propositions, messaging, content, go-to-market strategies for our customers in this market segment.
The successful candidate is a self-starter who can work with our Product Management and Financial Services GTM Teams to develop differentiated positioning and messaging for solution. The ideal candidate has previously advanced the maturity and growth of customers (usage and share of wallet) throughout a technology lifecycle with a proven technology vendor in financial services.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and drive our marketing strategy, our positioning and messaging in Financial Services, increasing our impact and long-term growth.
- Own financial services marketing and build engaging and compelling assets that can help scale our presence externally and internally.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Field GTM, Sales and across Marketing to deliver differentiated and engaging marketing content and influence appropriate inclusion across campaigns.
- Support content needs for conferences, product launches, industry initiatives etc.
- Participate in social marketing and blogging activities to drive awareness.
- Own ServiceNow Financial Services website to support the priorities of the business and changing market requirements.
- Drive internal alignment with extended product marketing teams and industry marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of industry marketing or marketing experience
- 4-5 years experience in and knowledge of the Financial Services industry
- Expert knowledge of the Financial Services buyer and experience with SaaS technologies essential
- Strong experience designing, developing and implementing insight-driven, content-led marketing campaigns working with the business and marketing leadership
- Strong content curation/development experience with a track record of customizing/targeted messaging central content for specific industry audiences/client priorities
- Very strong written communication skills
- Storytelling, Campaign planning, Content customization, Project management
- Strong experience in digital content and campaigns
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Must be a high-impact individual, dynamic speaker, and leader
- Up to 20% annually (post COVID-19)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.