About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
As G2’s Senior Product Marketing Manager for New Businesses, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with multiple internal stakeholders to build and deliver product launch campaigns and define the marketing strategy for critical new initiatives at the company.
This role will lead marketing efforts for G2 New Businesses: Investor Solutions and Track.
We’re looking for candidates who are energized by unchartered territories, thinking of the bigger picture, and implementing creative ways to bring the products to life. This role requires critical thinking and pioneering new approaches to build the product positioning, competitive and market intelligence, and go-to-market strategy and playbook. This candidate enjoys identifying product innovation opportunities, crafting foundational and differentiated messaging and using a data-driven approach to make business decisions. We are looking for a candidate who is unafraid to experiment, introduce new processes and inspire others to execute coordinated plans.
This is a highly cross-functional role requiring close partnership between product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams and will collaborate with partners globally.
- Identify, prioritize, and act on strategic opportunities for GTM
- Measure, track, and report on key success metrics to ensure alignment to product and business goals
- Build full funnel marketing strategies for the G2 New Businesses
- Strong storytelling for product messaging and sales enablement
- Develop narratives for product roadmap and critical business areas
- Ability to define, own and drive key initiatives with minimal direction
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for candidates who:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing and/or product management at fast-growing SaaS, FinServ or marketplace companies
- Skilled at telling different narratives, customizable by audience and need
- Loves to get into the details and understand the current challenges
- Generates a lot of ideas and is comfortable with flexibility
- Experience with influencing and working cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and senior leaders
What can help your application stand out:
- You have worked for a company that markets to IT
- You have knowledge about how VCs/PEs operate
- You have launched products in your professional experience
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.