Senior Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships at Affirm (Remote)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead 360° marketing strategy and vision for our strategic partners! We are looking for someone to develop and iterate on marketing strategy to align with both Affirm and partner goals and objectives. You will work closely with internal teams and strategic partners to influence product positioning for merchants and buyers. You will also be the Marketing team lead for storytelling and content creation for partner Sales and CS enablement and external audience events.
Our Senior Product Marketing Manager will work to closely integrate themself into the marketing organization’s operations and build close relationships with key category leads. This person will collaborate with Partnerships, Product, Sales, Growth Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketplace, Client Success and Compliance teams to conceptualize, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, total loan origination and increase life-time value.What You'll Do
- Craft overall marketing strategy including product positioning and value propositions for target audience to be used in product development, business and consumer marketing campaigns.
- Help identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement, awareness and loan origination.
- Main point of contact for all marketing touch points (B2B and consumer marketing) for partner and Affirm’s internal marketing teams to activate and unlock the full potential of the partnership
- Merchant enablement by building content (infographics, webinars, blog posts, etc.) and training materials
- Driving strategic partner(s) to buy in and drive marketing adoption and monitoring (at scale) by merchants
- Support growth and integrated marketing partners to drive GTM including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share findings to advise future-state
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations.
- 8+ years of proven experience across Product Marketing, Product management or similar
- Retail/eCommerce experience (DTC or Enterprise) preferred
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and GA
- Deep experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical thinking and data oriented. Focus on performance metrics to build robust campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence teams and individuals
- Understanding of cross-media strategy, planning and measurement to continuously optimize
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.