Senior Product Marketing Manager at Fusion Risk Management
The Fusion Product Marketing team's mission is to generate customer insights, strategies, and tactics that drive go-to-market, champion new product innovation, and fuel solution adoption. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Fusion, partnering closely with the entire organization to amplify success. Our team works across the entire product lifecycle, helping shape the product, driving launch and commercialization, and growing product adoption post-launch.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative product marketer to join our team.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments. Talk regularly with users and prospects and work with our Engineering and Strategic Initiatives team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.).
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding. Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams-product managers, marketing, sales, and engineering-to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Enable user-facing teams at Fusion-from Sales to Services to Customer Success. Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users' success. Partner with the Product to drive innovation that matters to the industry. Collaborate with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
We are looking for talent with following qualities. You are:
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience-from analyst to CEO-and differentiate Fusion. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Fusion. You thrive in a fast-moving dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 40,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate with every team at Fusion. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, growth marketing, product management, design, operational roles, or strategy consulting.
- At least 2-3 years of product marketing or go-to-market.
- Experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred.
- Experience working in tandem with product teams on product launches, from product ideation to post-launch optimization.
- Familiarity executing content plans cross-functionally with Product, PR/Comms, Sales Enablement, Brand, Digital, and Social in support of a GTM plan.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and distill for different audience segments in the form of written, verbal, and creative collateral.
- Experience with win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, market segmentation, persona analysis, and customer journey mapping.
- Proficiency working closely with sales teams.
- Experience defining product positioning and messaging for technology-based solutions.
It's not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas-we're looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.