Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Epsilon PeopleCloud Messaging
About This Role
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining, delivering and optimizing go-to-market plans that combine an in-depth understanding of Epsilon’s email and mobile messaging product portfolio--Epsilon PeopleCloud Messaging. You’ll serve as a key player with cross-functional stakeholders across Marketing, Product Management and Sales to build outside-in messaging and marketing strategies that differentiate, drive awareness and influence Messaging’s growth goals across target markets.
The candidate must have a proven ability to develop strategic go-to-market plans, story-based positioning and value propositions, sales and marketing content, thought leadership and sales training materials. We’re looking for someone with inspiring, innovative ideas and the ingenuity to bring those ideas to life for our market-leading Messaging product portfolio.
What You’ll Be Responsible for
· Serve as the strategic partner with Messaging Business, Product, Sales and Marketing counterparts to define and execute go-to-market plans
· Collaborate with business leaders, marketing leadership, product managers and each of our channel partners to develop marketing plans
· Position the web channel as the channel of choice for prospects and customers
· Guide product, sales and marketing stakeholders to plan and implement new product launches
· Establish and maintain consistent Messaging strategies and brand identity throughout our Web presence, solution content, promotional materials, demand generation and events
· Collaborate with our analyst relations and business stakeholders to validate, influence and drive awareness within the Analyst community
· Conduct market research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and gather competitive insights to frame unique selling proposition of our Messaging offerings
· Manage efforts on marketing and sales content throughout the sales lifecycle, including presentations, one-sheets, case studies, FAQs, data or feature/benefit sheets, infographics, thought leadership content, client communications, social media updates
· Partner with Product stakeholders to deliver sales enablement training
· Act as the domain expert and thought leader for the Epsilon Messaging
· Provide product positioning training and materials for the sales team, including standardized sales presentations, competitive battlecards, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
· 8+ years of professional experience and strong product marketing background
· Experience working with email platforms/service providers and/or SaaS-based Martech solutions
· Knowledgeable in translating go-to-market strategies into succinct demand generation plans
· Experience managing product launches for SaaS-based products
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
· Have a proven record of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clear messages
· Can project manage remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
· Have an engaging, outgoing personal style, enjoy working on a team and supporting a talented, fun group of marketing professionals
· Are creative, resourceful, self-starter who is results-oriented and a collaborative team player
· Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
· Tenacious, energetic, curious and willing to fail-fast; ability to be flexible and multi-task
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.